Monday, June 22, 2009

Music Monday

I love music. I bet everyone thinks they love music more than anyone else they know. Or at least they think they have better taste than anyone they know. Daniel thinks I listen to boring music. I think his music is too loud and raucous to be good.

I have very limited taste, I admit. I have listened to the same musicians for the entirety of my adult life and the list is short: Sandra McCracken, Patty Griffin, Vienna Teng and Stephen Delopoulos. They all have myspace music pages where you can listen to them for free. Do that.

A short blog will have to do for now. I'm going to pick up some friends from the airport. I love the airport. It is a place of such adventure and possibility. And yes, seeing people greet their loved ones (a la Love Actually) is a wonderful thing too.

Lastly, I have learned to add pictures to this blog here. I've updated a few of the earlier posts.

1 comment:

brandyglows said...

I don't think I love music more than most people. I think I love it less than most people, actually. And I know I have bad taste in music. I could listen to dance music ALL DAY LONG.

I didn't know this until I started dating Jermaine. He really does love music more than most people. And he really does have better taste in music than most people. That's why I've given up. He's just too good.

Love you! I will listen to your favorite artists. I've never heard of them. :)